Supertubes Self Catering
- Jeffreys Bay
- Jeffreys Bay
Last Updated: February 2017
Contact Maresa Meyer
- Longitude: 24.931778
- Latitude: -34.030968
- Self Catering
About Supertubes Self Catering
For the family which seeks a self catering holiday in Jeffrey's Bay, Supertubes Self Catering, with wide sea views and a few steps to the beach, is a spacious and comfortable house with three bedrooms and three bathrooms.
The house has an open-plan lounge, dining room and fully equipped kitchen. The main bedroom has a double bed and a balcony with a clear sea view.
Bedrooms may be equipped with King size beds or twin beds, according to preference.
The house also has its own garden as well as a place to braai (barbecue).
Supertubes Self Catering is a only short drive from the heart of Jeffreys Bay and there is shopping close by but at the same time escapes the crowds.
Map and Directions to Supertubes Self Catering
GPS : 34° 1' 51.48" S / 24° 55' 54.40" E
From Cape Town
- From the N2 take the Jeffreys Bay exit and turn right at the end of the ramp.
- Follow the road past three traffic circles and continue straight until the road goes round a right hand bend.
- Take the first left into de Reyger Street and then turn left at the traffic light into da Gama Road.
- Continue on da Gama just over 2 km until and turn right into Pepper Street. Supertubes reception is on the right at number 12.
From Port Elizabeth
- From the N2 take the Jeffreys Bay East/Mondplaas exit and turn left at the end of the ramp.
- At the T-junction turn right towards Jeffreys Bay.
- A little over 10km, turn left into da Gama Road.
- Continue on da Gama about 3.5 km and turn left into Pepper Street. Supertubes reception is on the right at number 12.